Best E-commerce Platform for Startups for Small Businesses in 2019
As we all might be knowing that the global, as well as the Indian eCommerce market, is growing a fast pace. There are a lot of new trends, when you are starting a new eCommerce website there are a lot of things that needs to be figured out before making a decision to build a website on the right platform. With the increase in the number of eCommerce businesses, the number of eCommerce platforms has increased to a great level from the past few years. Hence with so many options available figuring out the best and the most reliable option can sometimes be a confusing task. In this post we will assist you in choosing the best eCommerce platform India that is available nowadays.
There are some important elements that needs to be figured out while making an eCommerce website i.e. payment gateway which needs to be integrated with the website, product photography, promotions through social media, gaining new customers, pertaining those customers and of course the search engine optimization.
With the increase in the number of eCommerce businesses, the number of eCommerce platforms has increased to a great level from the past few years. Hence with so many options available figuring out the best and the most reliable option can sometimes be a confusing task. In this post, we will assist you in choosing the best ecommerce platform list that are available nowadays.
There are mainly two options available to build an eCommerce website one can be a managed eCommerce platform and the other option is a CMS like a Magento.
Using a CMS based e commerce website has many advantages. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Better Functioning - A huge number of plugins, add-one are available with CMS. You will be able to use the advanced functionalities which will not be possible in self-hosted platforms.
- Better Customization - A CMS will allow the freedom of adding and modifying the features as well as it will help to make a unique brand. It also allows a constant improvement and enhancements in the user experience of the website. This plays a major role in today's highly competitive business world.
- Storage of large websites - A CMS does not have any limits on the number of products or categories that can be included. This helps to handle large stores and even big and bulky websites.With the increase in the number of eCommerce businesses the number of ecommerce platform development has increased to a great level from the past few years. Hence with so many options available figuring out the best and the most reliable option can sometimes be a confusing task. In this post we will assist you in choosing the best eCommerce platforms that is available nowadays.
By now you might have known that CMS websites will suit your need.
Below are the best eCommerce platforms available in the market.
- Magento - The majority of the Top eCommerce websites are built on the eCommerce platform. It is one of the most popular and the best ecommerce platform providers which is available today. The biggest advantage of using a Magento CMS is a large number of plugins and extensions available which helps in adding new functions to the website. Some of the advantages of using Magento are as follows:
High level of customization and functionality available
Many numbers of extensions available
Much more SEO friendly when compared to other CMS platforms
- WooCommerce - It is a WordPress plugin, which is used to build an eCommerce website on the WordPress platform. Most numbers of WordPress themes have built-in WooCommerce functionality. This plugin provides almost all the features that is available with any other CMS platform. A WooCommerce option is best suited for those who have budget constraints and for those who are familiar with WordPress.
- Drupal - Drupal is the other major CMS platform used. Its easy integration option helps in creating a blog or forum much more conveniently than other CMS systems. It also allows an easy implementation of SEO strategy.
- Opencart - This one is another type of popular CMS for eCommerce. It can have one of the easiest to use backends, and but its support system is not reliable as other platforms which are listed here.